5.15.2010

Catch up!

As the casual observer may notice, I've missed several days of photos here in the last week. I owe this to the complete and utter lack of routine in my life since completing my last few days of finals and moving out of my dorm and back home. So, to make up for the missing photos from the last few days, I'll post some things that weren't necessarily taken recently but I think are interesting.

These are photos I took four years ago for a research project. It was categorized as a physics project, which is ironic, since I never have taken a physics course. The pictures were taken with a microscope and are of different sizes of glass microbeads; the smallest size looks like a super fine white powder (handled with care so as not to be inhaled), while the largest size is big enough to use for crafts. See May 9 for one way I've used these outside of research.






0 comments:

Post a Comment